KodaikanalCreate a 100% Flexible & Customised Trip with VIP Inclusions
Activities at Ooty
Hotels at Ooty
On arrival at Coimbatore Airport or railway station, receive a transfer to your hotel in Ooty. On arrival, check-in the hotel. You will visit the Pykara Waterfall. In the evening, you will proceed to Mukurthi National Park. See the endangered species like the Asian Elephant and the Bengal Tiger. Overnight at Ooty. , Day 2
After breakfast, you will proceed to Berijam Lake. Enjoy the catchment area of this lake has rich flora and fauna, which make it a region of ecological significance. Next, you will visit the Pillar Rocks. Overnight at Kodaikanal. , Day 5
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
(Our holiday experts will help you with best deals)